DAOventures newsletter — March Week 3 2022
DAO Citadel V1: +6.29%
DAO Money Printer: +1.79%
DAO AVAX Farm: +8.17%
DAO AVAX Stablecoin Farm: +2.13%
This week’s best-performing assets
THORchain (RUNE): +28.05%
Umami Finance: +25.89%
Impermax: + 25.42
Biden’s EO is focused on updating US crypto regulation
President Biden signed an Executive Order or EO on digital assets that direct U.S. federal government agencies to pursue a wide range of initiatives in a coordinated “whole-of-government” approach towards regulating the crypto industry.
The EO orders multiple federal agencies to research the global impact of crypto and report on the risks/benefits of different crypto assets and offer suggestions for new rules or legislative changes.
Crypto markets rallied on the release of the EO as it came in more supportive than expected.
More to read: Biden Takes Step Toward Regulating Cryptocurrencies
What’s going on with crypto in the midst of war in Ukraine
Large amounts of cryptocurrencies from BTC to DOT have been donated to Ukraine to help its war against Russia. The Ukraine army has used the donations to buy 5,500 bulletproof vests, 500 ballistic plates for bulletproof vests, 500 helmets, 3,125 thermal imagers and optics, 60 walkie-talkies, as well as medicine and packed lunches.
According to blockchain analytics platform Elliptic, Ukraine has received over $60 million worth of cryptocurrency donations. However, Ukrainian Minister Bornyakov said yesterday that he believed the total amount of cryptocurrency donated was “close to $100 million.”
More to read: Ukraine Has Collected Millions in Crypto Donations. Here’s How It’s Being Spent
Crypto ETF Pick
The Best Cryptocurrency ETFs to Buy
ETFs are a great way to gain diversified exposure to an asset class. There are now several cryptocurrency-themed ETFs out there, and that number continues to grow.
Here are some:
- ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF: The ProShares line of ETFs are globally known, almost a household brand
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC): Prior to the launch of the BITO ETF, the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust was the best Bitcoin fund option for most investors.
- Bitwise 10 Crypto Index Fund (BITW): This fund provides investors with exposure to the 10 most valuable cryptocurrencies by market capitalization
More to read:
8 Best Cryptocurrency ETFs to Buy
Investing in Cryptocurrency ETFs
Partner’s Update: Metapoly
With the upcoming launch, Metapoly has been busy and gaining a lot of traction.
1. Every Thursday, Metapoly organizes MetaTalks, which invites industry personnel to share their experiences and expertise. These are all recorded and available to watch on Metapoly’s Youtube.
2. Whitelist Phase 2 has begun: This means that any member of the public can now be potentially whitelisted. It all depends if there’s NFT left from the first phase of minting.
3. Metapoly has formed a strategic partnership with Crowd Fund Junction, a community-driven NFT VC fund dedicated to helping early-stage blockchain startups.
Check out our latest podcast with Pickle Finance’s cofounder Larry the Cucumber!
To watch this podcast, visit DAOventures Youtube Channel
DAOventures newsletter is meant for informational purposes only. It is not meant to serve as investment or financial advice.
Invest in DAOventures ETF or stake DVD to get advanced insights, research, reports and more.
Invest without gas, everyday 9–10am UTC.
DAOventures is a DeFi ETF Index Fund for fund managers and crypto investors. Its mission is to make DeFi simpler, more accessible, and inclusive. DAOventures provides baskets of auto-compounding LPs, upon innovatively designed crypto ETF index funds.