DAOventures is proud to announce that we have successfully completed 7 different audits of our smart contracts and DVG token. So far the audits covered DVG Token, DAO Vault, DAO Citadel, DAOmine, DAOvip, DAOswap!
Here are the audit reports published so far. DAOventures requested Beosin, Zokyo, Solidity Finance, CertiK to audit our smart contracts.
- Smart Contract Name: Yearn Farmer (Yearn Fighter), DAO Vault
Completion Date: 15 April 2021
- Smart Contract Name: DVGToken (DVG) — BEP20
Completion Date: 17 May 2021
- Smart Contract Name: DAOstake (DAOmine)
Completion Date: 21 May 2021
- Smart Contract Name: DAOswap
Completion Date: 26 May 2021
- Smart Contract Name: xDVG (vipDVG)
Completion Date: 31 May 2021
- Smart Contract Name: DAOventures Protocol — DAO Citadel
Completion Date: 15 June 2021
- Smart Contract Name: DVGToken (DVG) — BSC
Completion Date: 17 June 2021
At DAOventures, we always prioritize the safety and security of users’ funds. One of our standard procedures is getting a third-party audit prior to our product launch. That’s why sometimes we have to ask you to be patient especially when we’re close to any kind of release.
Now, let’s deep dive into the audit reports.
Scope of Audit
- Implements and adheres to existing Token standards appropriately and effectively;
- Documentation and code comments match logic and behavior;
- Distributes tokens in a manner that matches calculations;
- Follows best practices in efficient use of gas, without unnecessary waste;
- Uses methods safe from reentrance attacks;
- Is not affected by the latest vulnerabilities;
- Whether the code meets best practices in code readability, etc.
Quoted from Zokyo Auditing Strategy
As you can see above, it is important to check the safety of smart contracts, since there are especially a lot of attacks, scandals across DeFi protocols. Upon that, the right documentation and the resolving of vulnerabilities diligently is also part of the audit process. As you will see down below, DAOventures has resolved all issues found by the third-party auditors and pass the security qualifications.
Here’re some highlights of each report.
All of DAOventures smart contract audit reports can be found at Github under the link below:
DAOventures aims to provide the best and safest DeFi protocol for users’ investment. Stay tuned for more information on DAOventures!
DAOventures is a DeFi robo-advisor and automated money management platform. Imagine “Robinhood for DeFi”. It is our mission to make DeFi simpler, accessible & inclusive. We believe in creating a simpler, more accessible, and more open world that is permissionless, inclusive, and guided by our DNA of continuous learning, integrity, and transparency.