Meet the Advisors — Aniket Jindal | Mainstream Adoption Is The Future of Crypto And DeFi with Simpler User Experience
The financial landscape is constantly evolving with new developments. Cryptocurrency and DeFi are the evolutionary new financial system to revolutionize traditional financial services. The market is becoming healthier and more transparent day by day. The Crypto market cap hits $1000 billion in recent times and Bitcoin touched its all-time high of $41,941 in early 2021.
DAOventures is an initiative for the emerging crypto and DeFi markets. It is a smart robo-advisor and automated money manager which helps to ensure the most optimized return of the investments.
Today, we will talk with one of our advisors, Aniket Jindal, who is the Co-founder of Biconomy, and a crypto entrepreneur in the Indian market. Jindal completed an IMBA master’s degree from Fudan University, China.
You are working with some Crypto projects in different areas of the world. Can you please tell us more about yourself and your goal over the next few years?
“Let me go back a bit, it’s been over 4 years since I into the crypto space. Started off with helping Binance in marketing back in 2017 when it was a small team of 20–30 people. Eventually, I moved back to India and got myself involved in the Indian blockchain ecosystem by putting on many hats from marketing, business development to investments. I was really really interested in the middle layer platform as there was always a hunch inside me to make blockchain applications accessible to mainstream users such as my mom, sister, etc.
After seeing all the bulls and bears, the one thing I have been focusing on for quite some time is to improve the user experience for the end-users in the space, hence I started Biconomy to make blockchain applications simpler to use. “
What are the views on the Cryptocurrency of Asian people? According to your observation, are people willing to invest in Cryptocurrency?
“Being an Indian, living and working in China I have closely observed how people think about crypto. I will say sentiments are a lot more positive than they were a couple of years ago and we do see many people interested in buying and trading crypto. This is evident from the increase in the volume of the local exchanges and the number of solid projects coming from the Asian geographies.“
In 2021, we have seen the all-time high price of Bitcoin and the market cap touched $1 Trillion. What is the fate of the Cryptocurrency market in the next few years?
“Here’s my sort of prediction for the next years
- We will see a multi-trillion market cap, it’s inevitable from the type of institutions entering the space.
- I see a number of traditional applications making a move to crypto; Reddit and Kakao already took the move. There are so many in the POC stage.
- There will be a rise in the Ethereum scaling solutions that will be quintessential in driving mass adoption in this space.
- DeFi will surprise everyone even more.”
Many Decentralized Applications (DApps) are getting introduced. What are the use cases and the future of it?
“We have been seeing three sets of significant applications flowing in the space:
- Defi Apps: Having enormous potential and enabling people the opportunity to make better use of their capital. The sort of growth we have seen in space over the last few months and the potential it possesses in the future is just mind-boggling. However, for mainstream adoption, Defi apps need to be much cheaper to use with a simpler UX. With the rise in eth gas price, it becomes difficult to use the DeFi apps.
- Social Apps: A lot of use cases where artists, influencers can directly interact with their community and reward them for being loyal supporters are popping up. We already see a few big names such as Akon, Jay Z embracing these apps.
- Gaming: Crypto takes gaming to a whole new level. Blockchain’s application in gaming is in many ways a no-brainer because gamers are already accustomed to tokenization. Some of the earliest games featured applications of virtual currency.”
DAOventures is a DeFi robo-advisor and automated money manager platform. Imagine “Robinhood for DeFi”. It is our mission to make DeFi simpler, accessible & inclusive. We believe in creating a simpler, more accessible, and more open world that is permissionless, inclusive, and guided by our DNA of continuous learning, integrity, and transparency.